Skip to main content

Soil Release 1

10/12/13 14:44

Soil Release 1: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714062457AAKkCLI

From:: Bernardo Rodriguez-Salcedo [mailto:Bernardo.Rodriguez-Salcedo@hutton.ac.uk]
 Sent: 10 December 2013 13:59
 To: MacMillan K (Katherine)
 Subject: Re: photo

Hi Kat,

That's no problem; we're fine with the pic.

Also, can we use the release on our website?

Many thanks,

Bernardo

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714062457AAKkCLI From:: Bernardo Rodriguez-Salcedo [mailto:Bernardo.Rodriguez-Salcedo@hutton.ac.uk] Sent: 10 December 2013 13:59 To: MacMillan K (Katherine) Subject: Re: photo  Hi Kat, That's no problem; we're fine with the pic.  Also, can we use the release on our website? Many thanks,  Bernardo

Usage

This Site is owned by Scottish Government. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on this Site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, computer code, trade marks and logos and the selection and arrangement thereof (referred to in this section as the "Content") is owned by Scottish Government, its licensors or its third-party image partners and all rights in relation to the Content are reserved. All Content is protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trade mark rights and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property. You may use the Content for your personal, or news-related, non-commercial use, but you may not otherwise reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit the Content.